TOP
logo
Egypt
  • icon
    Search for Air Ticket
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Hotels
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Tour Packages
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Sightseeing
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Travel Activity
    Search
    icon
icon Worldwideicon
Contact

Booking Conditions

For individual Travelers less than 15 persons.

 
Minimum 20% of total bill must be paid upon confirmation of reservation, and to be revised with your tour operator according to arrival dates, Packages and availability. Osoris Will collect The Rest of total bill in Cash In U$D Or in Euro upon arrival to Egypt according to your Osoris tour operator instructions email with you.  
NOTE:- Except peak period from 22 December till 07 January & Eastern holidays & high seasons periods around the year must be revised with your tour operator upon confirmation of your reservation by correspondence for down payment policy.   
 
For groups 15 persons + one free
 
Minimum 25 % of total bill must be paid upon confirmation of reservation. 25 % of total bill must be paid 29 days prior to the arrival date. 50 % of total bill must be paid upon arrival in cash in US$ Or in Euro.
 
General instructions for the sleeper train
 
- For group every 15 person paying the 16 person will be free.
- We offer & issuing free seating train tickets for journey between Luxor- Aswan & vice verse on condition of the following period:- 72 hours from arrival time for sleeping train tickets issued between Cairo and Luxor or Aswan round trip.
 
Reservation on Waiting for the sleeper train 
 
- This System Works When there is no Availability at time of request and Available later on. 
- 35% of value must be paid upon request to be admitted on Waiting list System,
- Ones confirm full payment is requested one week before departure date.
 
Children Policy
 
-  Children Under 2 years old will be Free for Accommodation sharing parent room for a maximum one Child. And they will be charged only 10% of domestic air Fare. 
-  Children between 2 / 12 years old will be charge with 50% of total Accommodation as an adult (50% of Adult in Single Rate) and 67% of Domestic Air Fare. 
-  Children over 12 years old will be charge as an adult person.   Unused Services by the client Our company is not responsible for any unused portions of your tours and cannot refund any monies.